Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oops!  Forgot to blog my last two Mosaic Moments design team challenges!!  Sometimes life gets so busy I lose track.  This was our 1st challenge for May.  We were to take our inspiration from the Book/Movie "Letters to Juliet."  The book is based on the real group in Italy called the Juliet Club.  They answer letters sent to Juliet of Verona, Italy.  Yes, that Juliet, from Romeo and Juliet.  People all over the world leave letters in the wall or mail them to ask for advice or to tell of their love story.  I wanted to tell of my grandparents love.  You can see the details and full story on my Journella page.

Our second challenge for the month was Flowers.  I have had these great sunflower doilies that I got from the dollar store a few years ago and I was just waiting for the right time to use them.  Creating this page really made spring seem as thou it had arrived.  You can view the full story on my Journella page.

No comments:

Post a Comment