Tuesday, April 22, 2014


I decided to do a tag for my Mom for her birthday this year instead of a card.  I really love the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary paper pack so I decided to see what I could do.  I used an old manila folder to make a tag (gotta love up-cycling) I took one of the patterned papers to cover the front of the tag and a different one for the back.  I used the image of the woman from one of the other papers to cover the front.  I cut out the stamps and used liquid glass on them to give them some texture.  I found another dogwood blossom to cut out and popped it up with a foam dot.  The roses I cut from another piece and used diamond stickles to highlight the petals and leaves.  I used foam dots to pop these up as well and then tucked behind the roses one of the small postcards that come in the paper pack.  I used momento ink to ink all the edges and also to antique up the small postcard.  



All items in blue can be found on the scrappigators website for sale.  If you don't see it there, contact us directly as we are constantly updating our online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment