Tuesday, April 8, 2014


Our latest MMDT 2014 challenge was a spring scavenger hunt.  Spring's arrival has been long overdue and much desired!  With a list of 25 items to find I had to get a plan together to hunt down the items.  I visited the local Garden Centers in my area as well as I went nowhere without my camera just-in-case.  I even grabbed the picture of the Forsythia bush by pulling over on the side of the road, after dropping of the kids at school, rolled down the passenger side window and snapped the picture.  (I don't know who's yard it was in, but it was very pretty)  

I decided to go with Mosaic Moments Spring Green grid paper to add some more brightness to the pages.  You can click here to go to my Journella page to see the whole story about the hunt.


No comments:

Post a Comment