Monday, December 9, 2013

So, getting my scrapping area organized and put away for the holidays, I decided to tackle those bins of paper scraps that I can't bear to throw away.  I know I can use them for something, I tell myself frequently.  So I sat down last night to watch ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas movie and took out my 1" square punch and Ta-Da! 3-bins to 1 case.  I am so ready for more mosaic moments projects, my 1" squares are already cut and sorted by color!
Did I mention that I have been selected for the 2014 Mosaic Moments Design Team?!  I found out last week and have been overjoyed!  I can't wait to get started.  I will be posting my MMDT2014 challenges here as well as Journella (http://www.journella.com/ ) and our Scrappigators site and facebook page, so keep your eyes open for further posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment