Tuesday, December 31, 2013


2013 Christmas Cards


      I waited to post these until after Christmas so that those who received them would still be surprised. (lol)
      I decided to use an old CTMH stamp set (B1313 Merry Pursuits).  I love the little elves and they reminded me of my boys.  Using Copic markers (0, R29, G05, E50, B00, Y08, B24, 100) to color them in.  I then used my 2 1/8" Fiskars punch, to punch them out. 
      I wanted to use the Mosaic Moments RTC (ready to cut) paper for my cards and these images fit just perfect.  And the final product was that much easier since I already had plenty of 1" squares precut (see previous blog post).
     They went together quick and easy, I mounted each RTC card to coordinating paper and adhered to the front of a card. 


 Copic Markers Used:
0- over stamped image
100-ice skate legs
B00- highlight on snowballs
R29 & G05- elves clothes
E50- skin
Y08 & B24 Christmas lights


1 comment: