Friday, January 24, 2014

Valentines Day is only 3 weeks away!  I put together a 3-card kit of Mosaic Moments RTC paper cards for the occasion. They will be available starting tomorrow at the Becky and Clare's crop downstate and thru Scrappigators.com.





Bonus card idea!  This great card has quilled hearts and kisses (x's).  In my quilling class last week I had the ladies make extra elements that we will be putting on this card when I teach this at our card class in Kenton on Feb. 3rd.  The hearts are made by attaching two teardrops together and the kisses are two v-scrolls attached together at the points.  Such a fun way to say I Love You!

You can see more card ideas on my Journella page at: http://www.journella.com/storyboard/index/story/author/authorid/1027

No comments:

Post a Comment