Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wow!  Have we (the Scrappigators) been busy this first quarter of the year.  We have been gone 2 to 3 weekends a month, and my New Years resolution to keep up my blog has truely suffered!  So as I sit here printing out new business cards (thats how busy we've been, I'm out) I figured I would check in on the blog.  This weekend I am heading to Ocean City, MD for the Stamping by the Sea Convention being heald at the Carousel Hotel.  I will be teaching a great Mosaic Moments class featuring cornerstones on Friday Morning at 9am.  There is a few seats left so sign up online or at the event. http://www.seasidestampin.com/sbs.html  I have a Great! Make and Take planned for the Friday night dessert Make and Take (picture will post on saturday morning) Spoiler alert... the project features Washi Tape.  Here is a link to our website, check out where we will be next!  www.scrappigators.com

No comments:

Post a Comment